Re: PittsburghLIVE.com interview

--- Paul Allaer <paul.allaer at thompsonhine_com> wrote:
> I think the band shouldn't belittle the support they
> get from us in Cincinnati. What do you think?
> Paul

I think Linford probably has a valid point.  You
should be able to fill a larger venue in your home
town for Pete's sake.  They've got a history in Cinci,
much like Ellis Paul in Boston or Days of the New
(blech...) in Louisville.  And I think it's hard to
debate the fact that a huge percentage of the folks at
the December Taft show were out-of-towners.  (like
me!)

Besides, unless you are on the road with a band, I
don't really think you're in a position to make those
calls like the folks in the band who are there day in
and day out.  Sure, you're thinking "hey, I live in
Cinci and I'm a huge supporter of the guy."  But
you're only one person out of a huge city.  And no
doubt you are duplicated tenplusfold.  But, once
again, I think Linford is in a better position to see
what kind of overall support in a city.

My advice...If you don't like what he is saying in the
interview, change the climate in your city!

just a thought from a guy in a city that doesn't
support anyone other than that squirrely Patino cat.

KElvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?