Re: PittsburghLIVE.com interview

The band listed on its website a copy of the interview that appeared on the PittsburghLIVE.com website, on the occasion of their concert in Pittsburgh (that would have been yesterday Feb 28).
I don't know what you thought of the interview, but as a longtime Cincinnatian and OTR fan and supporter, I feel slighted and hurt and Linford owes us an apology. Linford is quoted as saying "Sometimes, it feels like some of the other cities are more excited about us than Cincinnati" and "We'll go to Chicago and play two sold-out shows" and, in reference to the Christmas show at the Taft, "It seems like there's a lot of support. But I know a lot of those people drive in from otehr places".
The article concludes with this: "Oh well. Cincinnati's loss is the rest of the world's gain".
EXCUSE ME???
As it happens, I have attended and still attend a lot of OTR concerts. Nowehere outside Cincinnati does OTR headline venues as large as the Taft or Bogarts. In fact, not to belittle it, the vast majority of their shows are in very small venues (case in point: the site of the Pitssburgh concert). So yea, maybe they sell out 2 shows in Chicago (I wasn't there).
And when Linford says other people drvie is to the Taft show, which may or may not be the case, has he wondered how many Cincinnatians drive to other cities to attend out-of-town concerts??
I think the band shouldn't belittle the support they get from us in Cincinnati. What do you think?
Paul