Re: I'm cursed. I know it.

ysoie wrote:

> Some asshole tried to steal it. Some incompetent asshole. They wrenched
>  the window frame out, broke the window, broke the exterior door panel,
>  then broke a key in the ignition. When they finally gave up, they settled
>  for stealing my CD player.

the amount of stupidity in our midst always baffles my mind.

>  Horses. Can't we go back to horses?

i've been saying for YEARS that i want a pet elephant so i can ride him to
school.  it would cut down on the price of gas, i wouldn't have to pay for
parking, because he would play outside the music school.  and i don't think
rush hour would be such a problem anymore.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.