quickchopper (was Re: Re: bench? oh that bench...)

--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> So I was in Garden Ridge tonight (what the HECK was
> doing in Garden Ridge?!?)  and there was this guy
> doing a demonstration of the Gourmet QuickChopper
> 2000
> (as seen on TV).  That puppy is amazing!  He made
> salsa from scratch in about 60 seconds and cole slaw
> in about 30 seconds.  On QVC it sell for about $45
> with all the attachments.  I bought it all for $20.
> don't typically get hyper over such things, but I'm
> stoked about this.
>
> Anybody wanna come use it?
>
> slicin' and dicin'

kelvin.  kelvin, kelvin, keviepoo.

you DON'T cook.  if i remember correctly.  you toast
poptarts.  you wax dramatic over mom's peach cobbler.
was this the motivation you need to use that
single-man's cookbook friends got for you?!  :)

hey, maybe you could start a salsa business.
or pureed poptarts.
or or or

wishing she had a blender like that,
liesel

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne