Re: Re: bench? oh that bench...

--- "ms. tarquini" <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
wrote:

> --- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> > So I should borrow a blender, too?
>
> i have a blender.
> it's currently not working.
> BUT i know somepeople handy with these things and
> this
> may be the motivation i need to get it fixed...

So I was in Garden Ridge tonight (what the HECK was I
doing in Garden Ridge?!?)  and there was this guy
doing a demonstration of the Gourmet QuickChopper 2000
(as seen on TV).  That puppy is amazing!  He made
salsa from scratch in about 60 seconds and cole slaw
in about 30 seconds.  On QVC it sell for about $45
with all the attachments.  I bought it all for $20.  I
don't typically get hyper over such things, but I'm
stoked about this.

Anybody wanna come use it?

slicin' and dicin'

KElvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?