Re: PittsburghLIVE.com interview

In a message dated 3/1/02 5:47:12 PM Central Standard Time, Ysobelle at aol_com
writes:

<<  Ahh, the glories
 of Rolling Rock!  >>

woo-hoo,  one of my favorite beers! (but of course, since you live right
there, you're probably one of those you mentioned who tink it's swill) Just
the mention of it gets me buds flowing, wait is the liquor store open, damn,
almost midnight, they close at midnight, maybe if I just up right now break a
few speed limits...

10 minutes later.  Settling for a root beer from the fridge, looked outside
at the snow and thought of my truck all cozy like in the garage and just
couldn't bear to disturb her.  Actually couldn't bear to drag my toesies out
into the cold and slush...

sorry about your car ysoie - truly that sucketh

sure nobody inadvertently sicked a vengeance demon on ya?

kevin

np: ron sexmith - self-titled