DVD to VHS

I beg to differ I have an Apex DVD player with the Macrovison protection
turned off and I occasionally rent DVD's or get them from the library and
tape them to VHS sometimes when I don't have time to immediately watch the
DVD and they look great! Yes,I prefer to watch the DVD but sometimes I don't
have the time.Am I breaking the law?
Who cares!! I'm not selling VHS copies of DVD movies I rent on Ebay but I'll
occasionally give one of my friends the tape to watch.

Don't even get me started on some movies they try to justify
charging 8 or 9 bucks to see!!...LOL