Downloading debate

Ahhh,now this is what I love an ongoing rational discussion...LOL
First I downloaded both Linkin & Nickelback and I'm the opposite I'll
probably but not for sure end up buying Nickel and after a few spins I still
don't really like Linkin.So because I downloaded it and listened a few times
does Linkin deserve my $$$ well too bad they're not gonna get any and again
they'll be just fine.

And for Kelvin,the inflated price and profit from the CD you buy pays
for the clerk and his service if thats what you meant.How bout if you DIDN'T
like the CD you could return it for a full refund,not very realistic!

As for liner notes and such.Sometimes I definetly want them and sometimes it
doesn't matter depending on who the artist is.
Back in our day(all of us who remember vinyl)an album cover was
very important. When you went to the "record" store The album covers
stood out on the shelf almost as a work of art.Sometimes you'd even buy
an album just because the cover looked cool,only to get it home and find out
the cover was the best part of what you just bought...LOL!!

I don't consider it stealing just borrowing and trying it out.
I see people in the mall all the time paying $17.99 for CD thats
thier choice not mine.

I didn't see everyone say let's all give some $$$ to Linford and Karin
for that beautiful Live at The Ark double disc that we all burned for each
other,though I would of gladly paid money to them for it.And I'd
pay them alot more if they made available the video they shot in Milwaukee
in December!! Big Bucks!!

I think alot of artists are ignoring the importance of video as product
to make profit on. It will become alot more important in the future.It's
easy to download quality audio but quality DVD video people gladly pay for.