Re: how many times

lurker ben wrote:

> Our favorite time was at Rosebud because Dave the Merch Guy, upon
>  talking to us and finding that we'd driven 500 miles, got Linford to come
>  after the show and say hi to us, and had the whole band autograph one of
>  those FFR prmotional LP-jacket-size thingamajigs.  We were so grateful.

hi lurker ben!

you didn't say hi to us!  :(  i guess you didn't know about the list yet,
because matt was there, and so was twila.  and ME!  :)  and, you know, i'm a
whirlwind of joy.

anyway, are you coming up for the rosebud show next month?  are you are you
are you???  do say yes...take friday off.  you know it's worth it.  :)

happy monday!  i thought i lost my parking pass, but i just found it, so i
should probably get to school.  (see, i'd lose my head if it weren't
attached!)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.