Re: eating crow

J. Marie sez:

>  even though i can't nail down lots about
> "reality," i always come back to realizing i'm not the
> center of the universe.

no,  of course you're not.   that would be  Drew.

> does it specifically bother me as a christian to see
> what i think is crummy evangelism ad nauseum b/c it's
> ad nauseum or b/c it's crummy evangelism?

i'm  a registered  "ad nauseum" voter.    but there's an interesting point
you brought up,    that it  is,  for either of those reasons  (or maybe
others)  crummy evangelism.

that is what you said, right?    whether you blame it on the evangelism
itself, or the fact that it seems interminable,  your point was that it is
indeed crummy evangelism?

oh, i hope that won't make you guys try harder!

did ken and anita get into canal st.?   remember when it was really cold and
some idiot went around passing out brownies,  and then that very night Jay
and Lynzi met for the first time even though i think they both had seperate
dates?   that was canal st.     should we make that Memorable  #8?    we
could.    if i added jb's in kent,  and the recent K & L show at brady's,
that'd get me in the 10 gig mile high club.   the one at brady's  where niki
discovered bonny's  dipped strawberrys and jessyka helped me eat a mint
chocolate chip brownie sundae:  10+!    woo~hoo,  baybee,  i'm there.  throw
in a couple beer soaked nights at the symposium in lakewood,    well, i
guess that's  still  10+ isn't it?

did i ever mention i love ohio?

and i have nothing more to add,   so
goodnight