Re: on-list support/comments/a lil' otr

--- michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com> wrote:

I've yet to see someone flare up, take it
> against their
> personal belief/opinion/studies and get defensive
> and hash a movie
> out over and over and over.

well, maybe because some things are WAY more important
to people than movies.

I'm just baffled at what is considered offensive here
and what, on the other hand, gets tossed around  along
with an "I dare you to be offended at this" attitude.

just a thought...

KElvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?