Re: Dan's list.... Christiana Jade ... other sundries...

Dan the man with the plan wrote in a reply to a letter I mistakenly
didn't send on-list....

> <Is this Lamb as in Joel Chernoff / Rick "Levi" Coghill?  Or a Lamb I
> don't know....>
>
> this would be the uk outfit with lou rhodes and andy barlow
> (electronic music).
>
> why, did you mistakenly think i was listening to some intelligent,
> "cultured" band? cause ya know, i was listening to gwar earlier, and
> that should have put all thoughts of my intelligence and culture
> aside.
>
> ---dan in michigan
> np: frank sinatra - my way

Ahhh... gotcha.  Yes, I was guilty of thinking that...   lol....  I have NO
idea who gwar is... my naievete is showing...

BTW... does anybody know anything about Christiana Jade?  She is a
singer... I've heard clips of her music (eastern-flavored ethnic
electronica I guess you could say -- very Israeli, in a way) that really
intrigued me and I was looking on the 'net but couldn't find anything
tremendously useful about her.

Anyway... I've tremendously enjoyed much of the recent vigorous
discussion, and if I had tons of time to sit and think (or not think, as
the case may be... :-) and write emails I would be a more active
participant.  As it is... I love you all entirely (J.Marie -- your post in reply
to Ysoie's I thought very relevant... especially about what the heart of
this list is all about... ) but have very little time to comment...  I do hope
to be able to (probably along with Chris) write up the Atlanta show for
you all in new and amazing Technicolor (R or TM or C or P or
whatever other letters they want).... that would be fun!  I also *hope* to
have at least a passable recording to share ... I wrote OtR about it and
have received some very nice and positive feedback regarding the
band's position on it...

BTW to all who asked... the letters I wrote after Imaginary .... those
are the various forms of representation of imaginary (complex)
mathematics.... I won't go any further on that...  now. :-)

Off to bed... gotta play for services tomorrow (today, now... Saturday)
morning...

Shabbat Shalom,

 -- Daniel
 <><

Sha'alu shalom Y'rushalayim
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

--

"A lie would have no sense unless the truth were dangerous..."
  -- Anonymous