Re: Nine Inch Nails

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Brad Caviness wrote:
> *The Fragile* is a masterwork. it is approached like a piece
> of classical music, as musical ideas are presented,
> developed, and reworked, carrying musical and lyrical themes
> across the entire album, nurturing the opus as an
> comprehensive work, and not just a self-indulgently large
> collection of music. If you buy only one NIN album...

Agreed agreed agreed x 100.  It is by far my favorite.  The lyrics are
better than the earlier albums, (not to mention that crap song "Deep") the
music is less harsh and more about the music than the noise, and there is
an underlying theme of redemption and hope...where the closest work to
compare (TDS) is rather bleak.

-Smitty