Bootlegging OtR concerts... ;-)

Greetings all of you wonderful people, who are currently but hopefully not forever names-
without-faces (except for those in Don's photographs, that is... but a photo is never the same
as meeting someone) !

I have somewhere in the back of my mind the idea that OtR doesn't mind people recording
their live shows... is this true?  Does anyone know if its possible to get a soundboard feed for
a MiniDisc?  Or is a mic the best way to do it?  (to all of you DAT-heads out there... yes I like
MD.... no I can't afford DAT... sorry)... I've never really bootlegged a concert before (never
really been to an artist I was *that* fond of... Atlanta doesn't get everybody... but OtR is
definitely worth trying.  I've got tickets for the Atlanta concert... This will be my first OtR
concert and I'm really excited about it.  Anyway, I was wanting to bring a recorder and tape
the show if possible, and hopefully chat a bit with the band if possible, either before or after.
:-)

Speaking of that, does coming early (or staying late) afford one any time to chat with OtR ...
especially at smaller venues?  Or do they keep out of the way after the shows?

Lol... since the venue here is a bar, does alcohol (in moderation, of course - getting drunk
never enhanced anything that I can remember...:-) enhance or detriment OtR's concerts...
come on, I *know* at least some of you guys know the answer to this one!!!

Thanks to you all for making the imaginary (i? or j? or z? or s, for that matter?) apple orchard
such a fascinating place to be...

Peace,

 -- Daniel
 <><

np: Noa (Achinoam Nini): He (Boi Cala) /// oops, make that Gipsy Kings: Madre Mia... now.

--

"A lie would have no sense unless the truth were dangerous..."
  -- Anonymous