Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1135

amy raven popped out of the woodwork to say...

> And, in an odd tie-in to this thread, me lovely husband

amy raven is MARRIED?  geez...i feel out of the loop.

and myself went to
> see
>  Kronos Quartet this past weekend.  One of the pieces they played was a
suite
> of
>  music that they originally performed for this film.  After hearing their
>  performance...well, the music was creepy and disturbing enough that I don't
>  know if I'll dig up the film.

lol  the kronos quartet is creepy enough by themselves...i don't think you
needed music from that movie to get that impression!  lol

and yeah, that fun percurssion instrument is a cabasa.  there are plenty of
fun percussion instruments i would like to own.  *sigh*  someday...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

to believe in oneself is to set your spirit free.