Re: Drugstore

- --- Arthur Dent <kenlovesbrenda at msn_com> wrote:

>  Anyway, the group was Drugstore and the song
> was E! President or something like that.  does
> anyone have any idea who this is?

They're a British band, with a Brazilian lead singer, Isabel Monteiro.  Did a couple 2nd stage Lilith shows, and also opened for Radiohead, hence the relationship w/Thom.  As far as I know, they've got 3 CD's - Drugstore  (my personal fave!), White Magic for Lovers, and Songs for the Jet Set (which wasn't released in the US).  I remember seeing them many, many moons ago at Top Cat's in Cinci, drug the boy I'd just started dating kicking and screaming.  I think there were about 30 people in the place...

What a great show ; )

Here's a website:

http://www.roblang.demon.co.uk/Drgstore/

HTH!

Dawn

NP: The Breeders - Last Splash (Yay!  They're touring again!)

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.