Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1135

--- "j.g." <simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com> wrote:
> anyway,  that was in my cd-burner-deprived days.
> now it's likely that if
> you want something,   (or i think you ~need~
> something:  liesel!)  i'll just
> throw copyright laws to the wind and burn you a copy
> which you may keep for
> eternity or longer.

mr. jgpoo-
are you speaking of my warren zevon deficient cd
collection?  if not, i have no idea what you are
talking about.  though speaking of downward spirals i
would love a mix cd of melodious melodramatic songs
for learning to burn someone's name from your memory
while still wallowing in the disappointment of it all.

for the rest of you i'm not talking about larry(the
cucumber and the fellow who made my week a couple of
weeks back).  he's lovely.  when he can be tracked
down.

i'm rambling.

ridiculously yours,
liesel