Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1135

hi.

Fred sez
> Re: CDs borrowed from JG.  JG must be very generous with his CD lending.

yeah,  i'll pretty much give ya anything you want.   maybe  you'll return it
to me,  maybe you won't......chance i take,  i guess.    i get  ~most~  of
'em back.     they're only  ~things~  after all.   no biggie,   exactly.

(though i'd  prefer to have them back!!!     anyone need my shipping
address?)

anyway,  that was in my cd-burner-deprived days.     now it's likely that if
you want something,   (or i think you ~need~ something:  liesel!)  i'll just
throw copyright laws to the wind and burn you a copy which you may keep for
eternity or longer.

then fred goes on to say:

> RE: Requiem for a Dream.  How much less disturbing is the edited version?
>  This is what I say about that film: it's amazing, but I can't in good
> conscience recommend it to anyone.  Its treatment of addictions of all
> kinds and the downward spirals that addictions can cause was both heart-
> and gut-wrenching.

oh, thanks!   now i  simply ~must~  see it,   for that is exactly  my kind
of movie!   i love downward spirals,   depressing films.

spank you very much!

bye, kids.
jg

np: nothing
d/l'ed   windows media player v. brand-new and now my right channel isn't
working.   what the frell  is up with that?!    coincidence?