Re: requiem

>I saw the edited version.  (I don't REALLY need to see
>an extra five minutes of two chicks making out.  I got
>the point.)

Is that the only difference?  (and for the record, someone loaned me their edited DVD--otherwise, i'd have definitely watched the other one).  The edited one had a a few scenes of the orgy, but nothing extremely graphic (like extended nudity and/or penetration) and it kept showing the arm, up to and including . . . (insert what all the people who saw the movie know what happens next)

what did i miss?

ken