Re: requiem

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
wrote:
> > I just finished Requiem for a Dream - Edited
> Version.  >
> Never saw the "Edited Version".  Wouldn't dream of
> it.  :)

I saw the edited version.  (I don't REALLY need to see
an extra five minutes of two chicks making out.  I got
the point.)

I was surprised.  I'm not typically into the whole
edgy/independant/you're smarter and hipper than
everyone else if you dig this film genre, but this one
was great.  I probably enjoyed it for Ellen Burstyn
more than anything else.

KB

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?