Re: requiem

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Arthur Dent wrote:

> > I just finished Requiem for a Dream... What
> did the masses (and
> > by that i mean the listees) think of the film?

How incredibly odd.... it was just over a year ago
that beth and i saw that on our first real "date." We
had NO idea what we were going to see. A friend
recommended it, so we thought we'd see it. Of course,
we didn't know what the film was about, but we should
have known better considering who told us to see the
film.

Needless to say, requiem is NOT a good first date
movie! It caught us a little of guard, if you know
what i mean. We made up for it by midnight sledding
afterwards. (And it's snowing even now...)

If you're prepared for it, it really is a pretty good
film. My memories are just a bit tainted... :{)}

bink