Eve era Photo/Scan?

Um, Hi, and I'm new to the group (but not new to otr)(if that makes a difference)...
So...you know the photo that compliments the one found here:
http://overtherhine.com/music/index.html
The one with broken glass instead of the rose?
I could've SWORN that I'd seen it somewhere on the otr website and now I can't find it...would anyone happen to have a high-res scan of that photo--the hands/broken glass one?  I think I have it on an Eve trading card, but alas, I have no scanner!  The photo in question would make a lovely cover for a mix cd I've just made--If anyone knows where I can find this photo, could you email me?  Pretty please?
Matthew