RE: "undergarments"

>On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, ms. tarquini wrote:
>
> > in that case my undergarment drawer would be....
>
>thou art exceedingly funny on this a slow day of work code and general
>sensibilities.
>
>rhys

>there are some people who call their undergarments, "drawers".
>
>so wouldn't an "undergarment drawer" be redundant?
>
>it could also be misconstrued as someone repeating themselves.
>
>tranquilly,
>david

Nah, it's more fun to say "drawer drawers."  Not to mention more of a
tongue twister.

As a side-note, I'm impressed at the number of UNIX-heads around here - I
had no idea ;)  My drawer is probably something like drwxrwxrw-...not too
sure about anyone else wearing (er...executing) my unmentionables. =P

-Smitty