Re: Torvald: the no longer nameless auto

"ms. tarquini" wrote:
i think i'm going to name my car torvald.  i woke up

> this morning thinking 'torvald' and can't remember if
> it read it on the list or what.  but it's a 5-speed
> stick so we definately got a 'he' on our hands.  maybe
> i dreamt of linus torvald, linux creator and guru.
> mr. torvald this car is for you.  long live linux.

Hmm.  Torvald is an excellent name.  I thought of the guy in Ibsen's A
Doll's House, but don't worry, I'm sure there are nicer Torvalds
around.  Good choice indeed.
Bethany
--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah