Re: Formatting

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:

> I was afraid that might be a problem, unfortunately I don't know how
> to resolve it other than to ditch AOL (not that that's a bad idea,
> mind you...).

teknology.net  (:  might have a number to your area. i happen to know and
can vouch for its goodness and reliability.

> isn't very time-efficient.  Believe me, I'd much rather not have the
> blue line (and attendant html), but for now I don't know to lose it.
> Suggestions anyone?

use a macro from word? try using something else to send email with, such
as exchange, outlook, outlookexpress, etc - these can be configured to
receieve and send from your aol account - thereby giving you a nice
customizable buffer between you and aol crap.

rhys
--
chomp while $carrots >= 1;