Re: Formatting

Ysoie wrote:

> I'm gonna second that-- please, please, PLEASE turn off your formatting
> and HTML and any other fancy stuff y'all have in your email programs.
> Chris, Steve, Arthur, for instance: every time I get an email from you,
> all the type comes in twice: once normally, then a second time just below
> that embedded in and woven through a block of html. Samantha, Nat: your
> emails come in just those HTML blocks with whatever certainly important
> things you're saying lost like "a silver hair in a white wolf's coat."

I was afraid that might be a problem, unfortunately I don't know how to
resolve it other than to ditch AOL (not that that's a bad idea, mind you...).
 AOL used to allow quoting in the format above, but if you have either
version 6 or 7, quoting is done with a hideous vertical blue line.  Either
that, or you cut and paste and manuall insert the greater than signs, which
isn't very time-efficient.  Believe me, I'd much rather not have the blue
line (and attendant html), but for now I don't know to lose it.  Suggestions
anyone?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race'
of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl