Re: I'm a prude!

Matt said:

> > > I did take that one, and ranked very low as
> well.
> > > Somewhere in the
> > > thirties, I tink.

I replied:

> >Mmmm...got ya beat there, pal!

Matt accused:

> To quote Judge Judy, "You sir ARE A LIAR!"
>
> But, if you are telling the truth, I've gotta ask,
> have you been living in a
> bomb shelter with Bredan Fraiser these past few
> years?

Sorry Baby Bubba, I speak the truth.
And - no.  Living with him would only make my score
lower.

I know...I know...I astound you and confound you.  I'm
a challenge to your balance.  I'm beyond your
peripheral vision...I am APPROPRIATE MAN!

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?