Re: I'm a prude!

> > >From: Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com>
> > >So I guess I'm the only one happy about being
> > deemed a
> > >100% conservative by this highly scientific test...

Me:
> > I'm happy to report that I'd probably test the same
> > way, were I inclined to
> > take the ridiculous thing.

K:
>Ahh...but my post actually should have read 100%
>conservative protestant.  THat makes a difference, eh?

Okay, I took the darn thing.  Surprize!  We are very much alike:

1 Ortodox Quaker 100%
2 Conservative Protestant 86%
3 Eastern Orthodox
4 Roman Catholic     }78%
5 7th Day Adventist
6 Liberal Protestant (71%)
and...11. Lib Quaker (56%)

My relatively high liberal rankings probably stem from the fact that I put
low priority on the importance of the homosexuality issue, if anything else.

I am RC, but I largely stay affiliated with the church to appease my family.
  Haven't hailed Mary in a long time.  ;-)

Me, regarding SLUT-IQ:
> > I did take that one, and ranked very low as well.
> > Somewhere in the
> > thirties, I tink.
>
>Mmmm...got ya beat there, pal!

To quote Judge Judy, "You sir ARE A LIAR!"

But, if you are telling the truth, I've gotta ask, have you been living in a
bomb shelter with Bredan Fraiser these past few years?