Re: DA DREAM review -was-Re: questions i combined (no otr)

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 Gilhamilton at aol_com wrote:
> There's a couple staple DA critiques of modern feelgood Christianity
> -*faithful street* "if Jesus were alive and well he'd be staying in the
> best hotel" . . .

Yeah, I've always thought that was a bit of an eyebrow-raiser.  *If*?  :)

Then there's the mini-controversy over what word Terry is singing in
'Who's Who Here'.  The official lyrics say "*chit* chat", but that's not
what I hear when I play the disc ... and I've played it often.  :)