Re: Do I Offend You? (was Re: +Live+ ect.)

Okay, So I'm still trying to catch up on things I want to respond to-

Hey ya all.

If anything, I wanted to reply/repost this From JG because if anything, its
proof as to why, someday, I really want to be like him (maybe inbetween
growing up to be Bono before I get old and become Leonard Cohen).

The man is so cool.

So I've spent the last two hours sitting here in this wee hide-out in
Vermont watching out the door (when I'm taking breaks for irish coffee and a
smoke) this cat watching moreso than hunting these two squirrels- cause I
think the cat's wondering what I am- Do Squirells mate in January or just
fight. I'm hoping more for the former than the latter, 'cause if anything,
it makes a better metaphor and omen for the coming year, as the squirells
are well aware of the cat.

And how often do you get the chance to hear squirells make audible noises
when they're not trying to bomb you with acorns?

NP: Music for a New Year's Day Ritual
Here's hoping two thou and duece is better for everyone than the last 365
turns of this marble.

D.M.