Re: funky surnames

brian with the cool last name wrote:

> People often ask me "how'd you learn to spell that?"
>  I think that learning to pronounce and spell that as a
>  mere tyke *made* me a good speller.

my friend christopher biagerelli learned to spell his name to the mickey
mouse club theme song.

funny thing about names when you go to an inner city school...as a freshman i
was in music history, and one of the seniors came up to me and asked me my
name so she could write it down for role.  she was quite delighted at my
*easy white name*.  i always thought it was boring, myself.  why do you think
i changed the way my first name is spelled?  *grin*

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka