funky surnames

Miss lieselmarietarquini wrote:

> brian, you have a FABULOUS last name

<blush>

Why, thank you Liesel!  I think you're the first
person to ever tell me that.  Personally, I love it.

> (though i'm
> still
> trying to say it 5 times quickly),

(sure - mer (like were) - horn (uhh, like horn)) * 5

there you go...

People often ask me "how'd you learn to spell that?"
I think that learning to pronounce and spell that as a
mere tyke *made* me a good speller.

Of course, I think the fact that I was born with long
fingernails and scratches on my face provides ample
rationale for my neurotic fingernail biting habit.

So you might take my cause/effect opinions with a
grain of salt.

Refusing to answer the emails that I should,

(and, after commenting on spelling, certain that I've
misspelled something here no matter how carefully I
check...)

Brian

PS.  OTR Content:  Karin Bergquist and Linford
Detweiler have cool surnames too.

=====
"What kind of man would live where there is no daring? I don't believe in taking foolish chances, but nothing can be accomplished without taking any chance at all."
~Charles A. Lindbergh, at a news conference after his trans-Atlantic flight