Re: funky surnames

--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> brian with the cool last name wrote:
>
> > People often ask me "how'd you learn to spell
> that?"
> >  I think that learning to pronounce and spell that
> as a
> >  mere tyke *made* me a good speller.
>
> my friend christopher biagerelli learned to spell
> his name to the mickey
> mouse club theme song.

i once told a sidewalk salesman i would buy everything
on his table if he could spell my name, my street's
name and the name of the town i grew up in:

liesel tarquini
zieglerville road
schwenksville

he left me alone after that.

liesel

=====
you don't know what you want from me,
except to sit and watch words tumble from my mouth
like bodies off a bridge.
and i am thinking i have met the woman of my dreams --
and she is just like every man i have ever known.

--the artist formerly known as liesolita