Re: Atlanta Show

my friend daniel wrote:

I've been quietly observing things around the list for a bit now, and the
truly amazing and wonderful and intelligent *Jessyka* encouraged me to
"de-lurk" ;-) at least long enough to ascertain the Atlanta people (where
I'm from) on the list.

*blush*  eh, i'm ok.

and i'm glad you've finally poked your head out from behind the trees here in the orchard!  how long have we been e-mailing?  several months, at least!  hopefully now that you're on the other list instead of digest you'll be more inclined to jump into the frey.  :)

as for your other ticket, you mentioned that you did not know with whom you would be attending the show.  well, maybe i could fly down...i'm fun, love the band, and i'm over 21.  *wink*  that could be fun...it *is* on a saturday, right?  alas, i, too, would have problems getting out of my church job...but i would have problems for sunday morning, not saturday night, as our friend chris.  :(  oh, well...i *could* give up some money and pay for a substitute, but i don't really want to do that (can't really afford it, either).  oh, well.

happy saturday, everyone!  and smitty...i think i'll take you up on your idea to go and practice driving in an abandoned parking lot during the snow...it'll be scary, but it'll be better to be prepared.  it snowed a little bit here last night...but i guess it wasn't so bad.  *wink*

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka