Re: Re Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

Not that I have a clue as to what this was originally in reference to

> >I'm not advocating wreckless driving here.
>
>Good G-d! I should hope you are, young man!
>Kids these days. Anything for a thrill....

Fine, I'll advocate wreckless driving... But then I just drove through
Buffalo three times in the last 5 days (oh, can we say freaking silly D.M.?)

But then, like the signs that say "speed zone ahead" right before the limit
drops from 55 to 30, anyone notice that wreck/less driving ought to cause
less accidents?

And that was your D.M. moment for the day

ESPS- Leisel- thanks for the daybrightner- I'll reply soon

D.M.