Re: Atlanta Show

In a message dated 12/29/2001 7:06:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, JLuvzMusyk at aol_com writes:

that could be fun...it *is* on a saturday, right?  alas, i, too, would have problems getting out of my church job...but i would have problems for sunday morning, not saturday night, as our friend chris.  :(  oh, well...i *could* give up some money and pay for a substitute, but i don't really want to do that (can't really afford it, either).  oh, well.

Actually, it is on a Sunday night, but I'm thinking of someone I can get to take my place.  It's just hard for me to do so; I can't "let go" of what I've come to take ownership of, if you know what I mean.  And, since I'm on the leadership team for this particular ministry, I'm sort of expected to be there every Sunday night.  Oh, decisions, decisions...  :-)

Chris