Re: LOTR

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> i especially liked the guy who played legalos.  who was he?  do we know?
> he was so pretty.  *swoon*

He was indeed.  His only other film to date is _Wilde_, in which he played
a "Rentboy", but we'll see him again soon in _Black Hawk Down_.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Bloom,+Orlando

Oh, and here's a "personal quote" of his, as per the IMBD: "Basically, I
can say that I came to acting because of the women."

Swoon away, dear friend, swoon away.