The Epic Saga Begins (LotR)

Hey All,
    I'm writing for the first time because I thought I would share some thoughts with you regarding the new movie, Fellowship of the Ring.  I went to go see Fellowship of the Ring tonight with a bunch of friends.  Most of us read the book this fall together before going to see the movie.  The book was astonishing  and overwhelming at times with all of the detail that Tolkien gives.  The movie captivated my attention even though it was three hours long.  The casting, acting, background, special effects, and soundtrack were all awesome.  The movie stayed true to the book for the most part but, I still love to pick out all of the missing characters and events.  All this is to say that I really really liked the movie. :)
    What I love most about the story, though, is the development of fellowship among the company.  The characters are so different with so many things issues between them.  But along the way of their journey, they develop a brotherhood through doing life deeply together.  Hence, they are forever changed.  I say this because I think all of us long to have a deep fellowship with others.  A company to travel with us on our journeys and adventures in life.  A small group of friends and family to do life deeply together.
    Okay, I've talked way too long.  Sorry.  I  pray that each of you will have an opportunity this Christmas season to spend time enjoying your friends and family.  I pray that all of you may know the fellowship that can be experienced through the miracle of Christmas, JC.

God Bless,

Top 5 Albums of 2001

Coldplay- Parachutes
Over the Rhine- Films for Radio