A Streetcar Named Detweiler

I don't know if the list has ever moved this fast.  I'm getting like 4
digests a day.

It's exhuasing, I tell you.

Arthur Miller and Tennessee Williams and Eugene O'Neill really are great
playwrights.  Amazing talents.  And great titles: Death of a Salesman,
Streetcar Named Desire, Long Day's Journey Into Night.  Ain't nobody kin
git 'em better titles.

Everyone should really go watch the Marlon Brando version of Streetcar
Named Desire.  Then they should  go outside and yell "Stella!" for half
an hour.

As FFR gets better and better with repeated listenings, it will probably
be one of the best albums of 2002.

Yes, it makes sense,

Fred