On the side of the conversation...

Many people have mentioned OtR: FFR on their "Top X of 2k1" lists, but I
did not for one simple reason:  We're on the list.  Is tha tnot
enough?  Liking the band is assumed ;)

Then again, I'm looking at this as more of a "bands and/or albums I like"
list than "This was number one this year."  I'm looking for ideas and
things to listen to I would not have gotten otherwise.

-Smitty

(P.S. to the person that mentioned Portishead:  (Tick voice) Right. On.  I
hope they have a new album sometime in the near future.  I'm starving over
here...)