Re: LOTR

hi smitty.  :)

smitty wrote:

> All in all, though, I'd say it's a good movie.  Unlike my recommendations
>  for most movies, I'd say to go ahead and see this in a theater.  Be
>  prepared to be surrounded by geeks, though - I thought it was a Comp. Sci.
>  major meeting or something as I walked out.  Scary. =P

lol  i saw this movie at the 12:01 showing tuesday night/wednesday morning
with brad (my boyfriend, to whom jan and fran introduced me several weeks
ago) and fran.  as he was getting popcorn and fran and i were waiting in
line, we started making up computer geek talk...cause we wanted to fit in.

and when we were leaving, some guy in the elevator was asking how hot
something had to be to melt some sort of metal...i don't know what it was
about, but all i could do was hang my head and laugh silently.

yeah, there are a lot of geeks there.  but it's all good.

the movie was really good, too.  i told my dad that i want to join him and my
brother when they go to see it.  i have never read the books, and i think i
might have to.  should i absolutely start with _the hobbit_, though?  i know
that story inside and out, but if need be, i will start with that one.

i especially liked the guy who played legalos.  who was he?  do we know?  he
was so pretty.  *swoon*

ok, back to reality...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka