Re: favorite CD's

In a message dated 12/19/01 5:59:13 AM Central Standard Time,
bkeith at edcen_ehhs.cmich.edu writes:

< My favorite CD's from the past year  >>

OTR - FFR (When I go is absolutely striking)
India Arie - Acoustic Soul ("sometimes I shave my legs, sometime I don't')
The Choir - Box Set (my sis helped do the research for this one -- gotta love
it!)
Tool - Lateralus - (love the textures in their music and the way Maynard uses
his voice)

Rose
PS - I spend one day away shopping and come back to over 120+ messages in my
box. Man!