favorite CD's

Hi

My favorite CD's from the past year (in no particular order)
I couldn't limit myself to three, and there are probably others that I
forgot.

1.  Sam Phillips    "Fan Dance"    Nonesuch Records

2.  Claire Holley   "Claire Holley"	Yep Roc Records

3.  Over the Rhine "Films for Radio"   Back Porch

4.  Rodney Crowell  "The Houston Kid"  Sugar Hill

5.  Vigilantes of Love  "Summershine"  Compass Records

6.  Pierce Pettis  "State of Grace"    Compass Records

7.  David Wolfenberger  "World of the Satisfyin' Place"  Blue Jordan

8.  Jan Krist     "Outpost of the Counterculture"  Silent Planet

9.  Ticklepenny Corner  "Sunday's Best"

10.  Terri Templeton "Merry Go Round"

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools