Re: What's your top 3 cd's/albums of the year?

Chris(tian) sez:

Kenna: New Sacred Cow
Ooh, that's a good one . . . if i could have gotten my grubby mitts on one of those discs for less than the outrageous e-bay prices, it might have made my list.  did any of you out there in OtR land see the Kenna video?  it featured rather cute roboty-type claymation things manufacturing a product called Blisse, which was glasses that would make the wearer see all sorts of pleasentries (or something like that).

Joy Electric:  Legacy, Volume 1:  The White Songbook
This one is rather surprising . . . i'm not the biggest JE fan, but i do love those crazy Martin brothers.

Radiohead:  I Might Be Wrong (live album)
it's radiohead . . . that's enough to make you love it or hate it.

As far as my list, i can't really narrow it down right now, but certain considerations will be given to . . .

The Cure Anthology (i'm just a sucker for the double-disc sets)
Jimmy Eat World (despite the hype, it really was good)
Travis
Denison.Marrs
Toadies (they'll be missed)

(wishing it was a best of-2000 so i could brag about these acquisitions)
Kent - Hagnesta Hill (English version)
Sigur Ros
the violet burning - i am a stranger in this place; an experiment in vibe
Linkin Park (see JEW)
Coldplay