Chris Thile and Hornby review

hoi list!

kelvin, chris thile's cd is indeed all instrumental,
but it's bea-U-tiful.

and btw, i loved the book review, brian.  i haven't
read that book (yet), but this is a great topic.
lately i've gained a lot in reviews of shows and music
in general (movies too), but we haven't dished all
that much about books this last bit (unless it
happened while i was skipping my daily digest--for
shame).  so yay!  lindsey, have you read "how to be
good?"  putting our lovely literary lynz on the spot.
heh.

i liked your tree, bruce...but my heart still breaks
for having missed the aluminum one this year.
friends, i slept under that metalic wonder last year
for taft; and it changed me forever <sniffle>.

bye for now,
j-not-lo