Re: sin - sickness, addiction, or human response

Whoa, hey J! What's happ'nin'? How strange to see another Coloradan here.
One I know well, no less.

We've probably already talked about this sometime, but I think it's just a
matter of sinning simply because of who we are. Like, I am relatively
creative, so I design. Not the best example, since designing is good. I
guess I agree most with the "sickness" analogy from your post. But I don't
know that God will ever heal us completely. Or, more to the point, that
we'll ever let him heal us. Because it's a matter of the will. "What I don't
want to do, I do..." etc. In the long run, we know (most of the time) it's
not what's best. But in the short term, it's what's easiest or most
appealing to some part of us. I don't know. If I knew all the answers, I
wouldn't need to seek God about it all. Anyway, welcome to the list, my
brotha. See you soon...

Layner