RE: sin - sickness, addiction, or human response

We are imperfect. Sin is part of that. It's not a prison, nor is it a
sickness. It's mortal fault. Plain and simple.

Now, go and sin no more. Well, a little less.

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784