Re: the food part that I forgot...

dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu writes:

>>Faithfully Dangerous is definitely a thick, warm stew on a
>>cold, snowy night.

Oh, wow, not to my ears!
Faithfully Dangerous is something thick and warm, yes... but nothing so
practical or nutritious as stew... it needs to be something decadent and
rich, yet uncomplicated...
Warm fudge on freshly picked raspberries, maybe?

Do like your other choices, particularly the crunchy green-bean JV.

TWHF is mostly dessert, btw, to my tastebuds...
(or maybe it's just that I have a rather incorrigible sweet tooth?)

And Can It Be is a steaming right-out-of-the-fresh-pot cup of dark roast
coffee, black, held in both hands, and sipped carefully...

Eyes Wide Open is a big bite off the top of a vanilla ice cream cone that's
delicious and sweet but causes a temporarily blindingly-painful brain-freeze
from contact with the roof of one's mouth...

Fly Dance is cotton candy on a hot night at the amusement park with lights
flashing on the rides around you...

Cast Me Away is the clear and cool lemon sorbet between courses...

Gentle Wounds and Like A Radio are creme brulee' with blueberries and
apricots, respectively...

If I'm Drowning is saganaki (sp?) a slab of Greek cheese drenched in liquor
and brought through the restaurant to your table with blue flame dancing on
it... both melted and crisped as a result...

Iron Curtain has to be sticks of licorice, if not just for the unique flavor,
also for the visual aspect... ;)

.... oh, and I'm going to stop there... I now must go dig up something sweet
before I head off to bed...
Anita