Fwd: OTR food.

I really hate that the reply function is not connected to my unconscious.

-- BEGIN included message

steve sent us an impressing resume, including:

Oh, it's not THAT impressive.

> So I have been experimenting with Central and South
>  American cuisine as well as looking into traditional Chinese and Asian-
> Indian
>  dishes, not the stuff you find at most take-out places.

you make me some indian food, and you may not be able to get rid of me.  :)
can we put him on the rent-a-husband list, too?

You could rent-a-chef or even rent-a-houseguest who cooks and does dishes, but my girlfriend would have something to say about me being someone else's rent-a-husband, that is unless she got to set the rates. ;-)

oh, and do we have to pay for shipping and handling?

Certainly, unless I happen to be in the area.

Steve

-- END included message