Re: random question time

<Our upstairs neighbor has always had male visitors over whom she likes to share late night/early morning 'conversations' with but now has a new regular
she seems more ummm, errrr...EXUBERANT about than any of the other ones. For the sake of a good nights sleep, our chandelier, foundation, should we inform her that her private moments are not very private? Or to suggest that she move her bed and couch to a more firmly foundationed areas of the apartment?>

two part answer here:

1. make an audio tape of it and play it LOUDLY when she has another 'guest' over

2. tell her that as much as you enjoy knowing what kind of person she *really* must be, you'd prefer not to have the knowledge.

---dan in michigan